Monami is looking forward to her vacation in Darjeeling

Monami is looking forward to her vacation in Darjeeling

 Monami Ghosh, who just completed her serial Irabotir Chupkotha, will be off to Darjeeling on Wednesday. “I badly need a break and Darjeeling is my favorite holiday destination. I was feeling claustrophobic. From March, I am at home and then when the government gave a green signal to shoot, I was shooting for the serial. It has never happened that I have not travelled for so long. This is the first time I was stuck at home because of the pandemic. I earn to travel and that’s my passion. I will be chilling in Darjeeling for a week and then I will get back to work,” said the actress, adding, “I know travelling in this new normal is a different experience but one has to accept it. Shooting in this new normal too was a different experience but then there is no option.” The actress, who is part of the film Bela Shuru, is waiting eagerly for the theatres to reopen. “Cinema has always found a way to weave the stories of the reel with the real. And watching every human emotion on the big screen has its own charm. I am sure once the theatres open, people will go back to the halls to watch their favourite films. Many were jittery that restaurants won’t do business after it reopened but people are overcoming the fear of the unknown virus and the food and beverage industry is doing good business. So, one has to think positively. Like I feel that Durga Puja should be celebrated but, of course, keeping in mind the safety measures,” said Monami. 


https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Monami Ghosh, who just completed her serial Irabotir Chupkotha, will be off to Darjeeling on Wednesday. “I badly need a break and Darjeeling is my fav

Read latest post filed under TV movie

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! What's on your mind?

[blogger][facebook]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.