Priyanka Darjee - a gorkha model biodata

Take a little time to know about (biodata) our gorkha nepali daughter  Priyanka Darjee (Laber) as a model hailing from Kurseong Dowhill, of Darjeeling.

Name:  Priyanka Darjee (Laber)
Father :Vinod Darjee Laber
Mother:  Anu Das Height: 5. 9
Hometown: Kurseong Dowhill


Priyanka's participation:
  • 1) Started my career as a model in 2013 September with the first show Mrs and Miss vanquished
  • 2) Ramp show with edit one international
  • 3) A charity shoot in Nodia (Delhi NCR) with photographer envy fashion studio
  • 4) Patna fashion week in ( Patna )
  • 7) Recently a ramp show BRIDAL RAAGA  as a shows topper for designer Jamal akhtar and leading the ramp floor for designer omdeep motiyani.. in (Lucknow )

Got a first award in delhi for my first video lunch for MERI JAAN..by respected Bjp X MAL..Mr Vijoy Jolly..Mr Manoj Shankar (President of delhi Gjmm and DCP Narbu tshering.

So this are my work bio data for my modelling career from 2013 to 2015

Inspiration was always my mother who has support me in all my ups and down of my life... she always gave a strength to look forward to achieve more and more... so she would always be the first inspiration for me.

Plan are too big for me right now all I am looking forward is to achieve more success and goal in life... all I know is I am living for the present and soon I will let's all my supporters and well wisher know how my future would be...

So all I can say is keep supporting me and loving me.. I promise to make my place so so proud.. Thank you.

Priyanka Darjee  in ramp show BRIDAL RAAGA

Priyanka Darjee (Laber) in hindi music video MERI JAAN

Priyanka Darjee (Laber) in Mrs and Miss vanquished

Priyanka Darjee (Laber) in Patna fashion week

Priyanka Darjee (Laber) in ramp show BRIDAL RAAGA Lucknow

Priyanka Darjee (Laber) in ramp show BRIDAL RAAGA in Lucknow

Take a little time to know about (biodata) our gorkha nepali daughter Priyanka Darjee (Laber) as a model hailing from Kurseong Dowhill, of Darjeeling.

Read latest post filed under blog article

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! What's on your mind?

[blogger][facebook]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.